IPPB RECRUITMENT 2017 – APPLY ONLINE 1150 TERRITORY OFFICER, ASSISTANT MANAGER POSTS
India Post Payments Bank Limited has issued a notice to invites applications against 1150Vacancies of Territory Officer, Assistant Manager Posts.Candidates with the required eligibility criteria are invited hereby for filling and submitting the online application form before the closing date 5th January 2018
More details related to the IPPB Recruitment 2017 such as education required, age limits, selection process, how to apply are given below…
Name Of the Organization: India Post Payments Bank Limited
Post Name : Territory Officer, Assistant Manager
Number of Posts: 1150
Post and Vacancies Details:
1. Manager – Area Sales – 200
2. Assistant Manager – Area Operations – 300
3. Territory Officer – 650
Essential Qualification Required:
Job applicants, who are applying for above said posts must have completed Graduation Degree from a recognised University / Institute.
- Examination Fee for Candidates belonging to the All category : Rs. 450/-.
- The age of Appliers should be between 20 to 40 years as on 01-11-2017.
- The Appliers should be born between 02-11-1977
- Relaxation in age will be decided as per norms & orders issued by government.
Salary Details: Selected Candidates will receive salary of Rs. 31,705 – 45,950/- (Manager), Rs. 23,700 – 42,020/- (Assistant Manager), Rs. 27000/- (Territory Officer) and other benefits as per IPPB Policies Circulars.
Selection Procedure :
- The selection of contestants who are participating under IPPB Recruitment 2017 shall be through the Online Written Examination Assessment or Group Discussion or Interview.
How to Apply:
Contenders who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria must apply for IPPB Jobs by following the process given below:
- First and Foremost step is to visit the Official website that is www.indiapost.gov.in.
- Hit on “Careers / Jobs” tab which is situated at top of homepage in menu bar.
- A new page will open up on hitting the above specified tab. Now, contenders have to choose suitable link related to vacancy.
- Thereafter an online application form will be opened on your system display. Applicants have to fill it properly with all correct and mandatory details asking in application form.
- Aspirants have to upload a recent passport size photograph and signature at the time of filling application form.
- Lastly contenders must recheck complete application form and hit on submit tab.
- Candidates should take a printout of submitted application form for further reference.
Significant Date to Keep in Mind:
Online Registration Starts From : 15-12-2017.
Last Date To Submit Online Application : 05-01-2018.
Download of Admit Card : 12-01-2018.
Written Exam Date : 20 and 21-01-2018.
Official Website : www.indiapost.gov.in